Tuesday, April 12, 2011

a good thing to remember.


As things that I can't control create a whirlwind all around me lately, I've been focusing on the important things. My family. My happiness. My well-being. And the rest? Well, I'll let that be.

I hope you all find even the simplest reason to smile today.

Seeing as I'm facing a doctors appointment for a health concern that has me convinced I'm dying (no really) and have been losing sleep over it, I'm having a hard time smiling today.

And, let me tell ya, these gray Ohio skies sure aren't helping any.

However, God blessed me with Jack Trenton and he sure knows how to make his mama feel good better, on a day like today.

I'm off to Pilates.
Then the dreaded doctors appointment.
And I'm sure that if my medical concern doesn't kill me,
the anxiety just might.

Don't forget, just smile.
=)


6 comments:

  1. Don't worry! I know its hard cause I do it all the time myself, but just know only so much is in your immediate control.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you. I hope everything is well in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thoughts are with you and hope all is well. It is sunny in Ohio now... hope you are enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is going on with you Momma? Health issues are a no go..don't fret:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey pretty lady! I want you to know that you are in my prayers and that whatever you are going through Christ can carry you through. Cast your worries on him and he will be faithful. Praying for your health, physical as well as mental.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!! My headboard is from JC Penneys online...White Canvas. They have them for a really great price..i got two of them ..they were on sale !! I believe they still have online.... If you have any other questions please fell free to ask.. I have the same headboard for my little girls room too... Have a Great saturday !!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by and as always, for your kind comments. each and every one sure does bring a smile to my face.