Thursday, August 13, 2009

a new addition.



In my desperate search for inspiration for Jack's room, I came across a nursery fit for a little angel. I knew immediately that if a new addition to our lives is ever a sweet baby girl...


this is where she will dream.


It's soft and pretty. ...just like little baby girls.


To my disappointment I wasn't able to find any other images of this room, but I did come across this oh-so-perfect chair that would settle nicely in a reading corner.



Had our little man not had an out of the blue breakdown last night by refusing to sleep in his room, and laid in bed with us until he was fast asleep and I could carry him to his bed...
I might be inclined to start trying for another.

Man he'd make such a great big brother.
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for stopping by and as always, for your kind comments. each and every one sure does bring a smile to my face.