Tuesday, August 18, 2009

things that matter.

what a summer it has been...


25th birthday.


vacationing. just us.


father's day at the zoo.


a dad and his girls.


the first time taste of an oh-so-sweet Icee.


a first haircut!


a family day at the zoo.




a night out with my sister & a best friend.
*in both photos ;)



As I reflected back on this summer I realized there were firsts, lasts, endings that created new beginnings, love lost, perfect strangers have become perfect friends, moments of complete silence amidst mutual understanding, tear inducing laughter, hugs, kisses, and "i love you's" galore. I realized that for the family, friends, love and devotion that I have in my life...

I am a lucky girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for stopping by and as always, for your kind comments. each and every one sure does bring a smile to my face.