This award comes with really fun rules:
1. Thank the blogger that gave you the award.
2. List 7 things about yourself people may not know.
3. Share the award with three other deserving bloggers you've recently discovered (and love).
4. Let the recipients know you gave them an award.
Soooo, I get to share fun facts about myself AND share a few new favorite blogs? Um, yes please.
Random facts about moi:
1. I truly believe I belong by the sea. I'm a different person when I'm near the ocean.
2. I met my husband when I was only 15. Which means we've been together nearly 11 years! Married for nearly 3. That's exhasuting just to think about. ;)
3. I am hands down the most fickle person I know. Gemini.
4. My grandparents raised me.
5. I think I'm addicted to furniture. Seriously.
6. I have very few close friends, and hate that fact.
7. When I was young I was afraid of dogs. Having recently lost my first dog, I learned just how much you truly can love an animal.
Now that I've bored you all to death here are three favorite "new to me" blogs for you to check out! AND, be sure to head on over and see what Jessica has been up to at Sea To My Heart. She's been up to some lovely transforming that I just know you all will love. Example:
A few other lovelies to meet are:
1. Michelle at Three Men and a Lady (whose striped hallway has been seen on blogs everywhere and still amazes me every time.)
2. Anonymous ;) at Shabby Addict (who just revealed the adorable nursery she created for her daughter)
*I'm such a new follower I've not yet even figured out your name. I'm sorry!
3. Jessica at Living Bettter Together (although her blog is not that new to me, she throws parties I can only dream of attending. they're adorable and seem like so much FUN! so you girls should check her out too.)
I'm inspired by each and every blog I follow and although seeing so much talent sometimes makes it hard on this fickle girl to decide which direction she'd like to take her home in, the good stuff you all share sure does help!
Have a sunshining Saturday lovelies!